Monday, October 26, 2009

Rowing Sitch

Hey, guys, sorry for the lack of bloggage, but I've been putting stories up on my safe one--check them out if you haven't. Anyway, I wanted to do an update about rowing. As you know, I'm not exactly the most sporty guy around, so me getting really involved in this physical activity is a step in the out-of-comfort-zone direction. So, yay me! But, I feel like every time I get in the boat, I get worse and worse. I've been out on the Thames (um, the Isis when it passes through Oxford) a total of three times, and this last time, the coach actually called me the hunchback of Notre Dame because my form was crazy bad! So, self esteem becoming an issue, but I think I might just man up and become an Oxford Rower! Wish me luck and inordinate amounts of manliness?

No comments:

Post a Comment